Take the sweat and stress out of writing
Felicity is an experienced professional copywriter, specialising in real estate content for websites and social media. She ghostwrites a weekly real estate consumer advice column for weekend newspaper lift-outs, as well as weekly blog posts for clients who include buyer’s agents, sales agents and auctioneers.
Let her help you publish expertly written, compelling posts, week in, week out, on a range of planned and approved topics.
Outsource the hard bits
Felicity has been a daily newspaper journalist for more than 25 years. Journalists are trained, disciplined writers who understand how to create impact with words. Use this superpower for your own business goals by hiring Felicity!
- Blog Content: Have you launched a business-to-business blog, or a business-to-consumer blog that requires weekly content presented in a professional, well-researched, clearly written, SEO-favourable way? Felicity is experienced and does this on a daily basis for her clients.
- About-Me and other page content: Got some menu items or pages without content? Not sure what to write or how to write SEO-targeted copy that will help bring in traffic? Talk to Felicity for some advice.
- Got the basic words down but need someone to give them some pizzazz and a little snap? No problem!
- Need help with consistent social media content that is delivered in a timely, effective fashion? Worry no more! Your anti-social days are behind you!
Public relations can help create that all-important word-of-mouth buzz that you need to kickstart a new product or service. It works best as an ongoing, weekly or monthly activity that relentlessly pushes your brand or business.
Get an understanding of how PR can help your business from someone who works on a daily basis with all of Brisbane’s media personnel.
Felicity can help with a range of PR-focused activities, including:
- Writing press releases
- Making contact with journalists
- Arranging meet-n-greets
- Arranging interviews and the all-important follow-ups
In addition to appearing regularly on state and national news and lifestyle television programs, she has been a regular ABC radio panellist. Her PR clients have included some of Australia’s largest and best-known brands, including AMP, Brisbane Racing Club, property research business Urbis, and Frasers Property (formerly Australand).
Felicity’s TV experience